Friday, November 13, 2009

WHICH IS BRUTAL...? KILLING OR RECESSION....?

Have you ever thought that it can affect twice..? Yes, It has. I really blame my eyes to see
such things happening. This thing is really brutal than killing. Such brutals are happening all
across the globe in the name of Bloody Recession. Affected once already and who know it may affect again
and again and again....People who take such brutal decisions in laying off so called S/W professionals
I dont know what to call them.

* "We have to stop at this stage"
* "You are not properly doing your work. Good Luck, Please Leave"

These are the famous dialogues in this industry today. Guess what, I am lucky enough that I got chance
to hear with my bare ears these brutal words. You may think that these things are quite common these days.
But the pain that lingers in them who are suffering from this disease is a hard hell. Now with all these constraints
how do we survive in this industry and how to accept a life that has negative security. You will tell that
this is it and you have to accept this, there is no other go. I know the value of a tear drop from their eyes.
At this stage, we can trust only GOD and move on.

Everyone knows this story , but It came so close to my life that made me to write this post.

Good Luck to all of you.

No comments: