Monday, December 1, 2008

Happiness resides in DeGANG



"That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue and maybe we can actually never have it. No matter what."




They see happiness in

> Getting a Secured job.
> To see their family living happily
> To be with their friends all the time
> To hear their love acceptance
> Getting praised by their seniors
> May be getting a BMTC in a peak hour
> Getting a long weekend holiday
> Getting the Govt. work done in a single shot
> When their dream comes true.
> When they get Shelter while its raining heavily
> When they clear all the subjects in the semester
> When they travel to their dream destination
> When they win a crucial Cricket match
> When they get registered in a massive Job-Fair
> When the day is over flawless
> When their plan executes successfully
> When no one notices their mistakes
> When they share a Single Cig among 8
> When they get drunk
> When they get their Funky Bike
> When the Fan works in the deadly night of Summer
> When they listen to their beautiful songs
> When they come out from their relatives house and start staying with friends
> Never Ending Happiness……….
> Even some in their FAILURES!!!!!!!!!!!

I belong to the last category. I see happiness in all of them who are above my category. Still finding it hard to put gum to my career. I am here to pen down my life with my friends. Experts say to have limited meal in the night. People like me hate this statement.
Now here I really love to place my DeGANG’s sole Kanta’s Quote.

1. Get UP
2. Survive the day.
3. Get back to sleep.

I am almost reaching hundred percent of the above three things.


Now its time to burst my opinion on my DeGang. My gang sorry our gang is a well tailored one. We have engineers to doctors. Manu is his name who kept this terrible, effective, active name to our gang. He is now an IBMer, did his BE in PESIT with massive statistics. We met as a relative, but I prefer to say Friend is what I expect from him. I till date strongly believe his theory of life. “BANDRE BETTA, HODRE SHAA_A”. He is gem of a person. His precious words given to me when we were roaming in streets of Channapatna, are still flashing in my mind where my ears were luck to hear the values of life. Its really hard for me tell his absence in our gang. While it comes to matter of girls, he only doesn’t know how much contacts he has in his cell phone. He is the man on who has never seen failure(in any instance), I can say he never lets it to roam in his surroundings.
Right now he is feeding the CAT.


Next comes Mr. Kanta. SIT Topper.(I don know to lie.) He is a very short featured person. I remember someone saying in his slam book like “isht chikku thaleli eshtond thumbkotyo” . Really she means it. He is now into ATKINS Bang after his rigorous training in Dubai he claims. I don’t know how many people recognize Kannada poets, but I have no doubt about that on Kanta. He is a voracious reader of kannada scripts. His dialogues while on gang meeting touches everyone. I must say that he is extremely talented, keeps updated about current affairs. U can imagine him to Tyson character in HAPPY DAYS movie. Just read once, ready for the exam. But no senior crush till now I believe. I must say our gang boys are well experienced in wooing girls. We are short of titles conferring to our gang boys. WOW!

But nevermind, We have a very shy person, who calls himself so, is another wonderful brainy. He is Anirudh, Nokia. PESIT CSE. He too is a relative for me, but as I said I prefer Friendship. He himself can do do any difficult task alone. He is a very hardworking person. He was infact had no interest on girls, now he is improving. He is a very jovial person. He will not take anything seriously instead makes a way to solution in a very funny way. I can say there are some characteristics which can be taken as default in all of our gang boys.



Now its time to speak about ShaRukhKhan of our gang, who has got dimple in his chin, sexy looks, well dressed, handsome ikon Mithun. Girls, Take care. He is now into Perot Systems, after completing his BE in SIT. Our guys usually avoid going with him, because all of the girls’ eyes will be on him, letting us stand dumb. Just kidding man. But really it happened sometimes. Once so happened like, I went with him to a juice centre on SIT road, where I met a female friend of mine who never spoke to Mithun before. See the happening. I wished her and inturn she wished Mithun!!!! God Man, I stood with my mouth open. There are so many incidents like this which I may require more time to pen down.


There comes Mr. Rama, who is the strong contender to Mithun.
He is into IBM now. SITian. Well built, Handsome, THE HUNK. Everyone in our gang will be keen to follow Rama’s dialogues. His presence of mind, humour, thoughts are simply outstanding. I would be dishonest if do not mention Jimmy Kumar in this chapter. The conversation(physical/mental) between these two is oxygen for our Gang. Oh, ya Kumar alias Jimmy alias Kaada alias small Kumar alias Oil Kumar alias JaguarPa. Everytime he bets with Rama, ends with losing it. I don’t know why the Govt. of India has not recognized Jimmy still. He gives up-to-date information about all the trains that run across India. He is a voracious traveler, roaming across India.I can never ever forget the hang out with Jimmy, Kanta and Vijay. That was the first time I tried OldMonk. A nice drink prepared by Jimmy, where he put Pepsi into it. We had a nice night talking about the greatest poets and their songs in Kannada. Jimmy says
“Respect the Brand, Old Monk was/is fine”

Oops! Here comes Viji, Dr.Vijay, doing his interns. He is doctor for namesake, but does all bullish things. I can claim no one can cross his drinking limits. He is the topper right now and Jimmy is doing his best to join him. Wow, Fantastic. Really what a friends have I got. And yes, Dr.Ashwin(ammi, bosi) is one of the finest friend one can have. He is extremely talented, Excellent artist. I don’t have a clear idea about his capacity while on drinks, as he has feels Mangalore as his second native, but people say he is a Voracious drunkard.

Sumanth, another engg, is another soul of DeGang. Still not able to digest looking at his statistics in his academics. His presence of mind, sense of humour is just amazing. He is a die hard fan of Football. Keeps upto date info about it. He is into Dell now, coding some unknown language. May be his new one. On the other end, Sumanth, as we never thought found in malls many a times. NO COMMENTS.
We all love his “eh eh eh” dialogue snippet very much.

HB, alias kabna, Sunil is a fantastic person. I don know its his bad luck or someone else s luck, everyone in TCS are dropping to Bangalore. He is still doing the process from almost an year. Fine, We still are very keen to see his fagging style. Everyone are confused whether he is licking a lollypop!!!! His way of scratching head with his bent middle finger is his trade mark. He is an awesome tension party. Everyone used to come to play cricket even before sem exams, but HB use to tare his clothes studying rigorously at home. Even if he comes, he just sits at the pavilion without touching the ball.

Its time to speak about Vinay(kulla) and Mr.MadhuChetan(Thathu). Kulla, according to me is extremely brilliant in computer technology. He has got vast experience, soft hands on computers. Very short, very fair, very much talented. I should really mention about his perception about girls and this is proved when he said to someone that she is beautiful. (what’s in a name). Anyways hint: Her nick name is my favourite dish. Great!!! Rama at one end is jealous of kulla.
Now the oldest, most experienced man of our Gang Mr. Madhu Chetan aka thatha.
He is the eldest, senior most in our gang. Whatever we do, we ll start with his ashirwadas. I dint know him till 5th sem. Cricket is the reason made us close.

Last but not the least, one more bayanaka talented fellow named Santosh can only complete our Gang. Recent reports say he is one of the topper in TCS ILP. Very silent, very innocent. Manu says santhu is now getting the pace. Santhu alone can complete one full KF by now.

So this is my world. We meet every weekend in our Head office, Tufry, A Techie Hub.
This is the place where everyone gets chance to express their feelings. Even if they want to hide, the environment of Tufry, Shivanna’s King, a tea from Thimma makes them to reveal everything. This not works out for every individual. Not for Mithun atleast for sure.

1 comment:

Sumanth said...

Hey vindri very good post... Naavu spend madiro time yella thumba nenapu aaguthe maga.. Good Post..